Flower garden class and an Indian pudding kind of day...


 Quilting class this weekend for our "Flower Garden" project at Quilters Way in Acton...The class is once a month for 12 months...

We could all use 24 months I'm sure to finish!
 
 
There are LOTS of inspiring quilts and BOMS and classes at Quilters Way~
 
This is where we ought to be in the process...oh my....
 
Once I make the sashing for the blocks I can join the blocks I have made and hang them up and just LOOK at them when I pass by.....lol!
 
This one belongs to the teacher of course.....some of us are behind her and some of us are ahead. I am the some of us that are behind~ I think it has something to do with my little people....
I love my little people.....The quilt will be done eventually then I and my little people can put it over us in my big bed and we can talk about their DREAMS...
 
 
Here are some pictures of other quilters blocks~ Everyone is hard at work completing this Kaffe Fassett beauty~


 
Here is another completed border! GORGEOUS!!
close up..


Will you look at these teeny tiny circles......
Demo by the talented teacher Ildi Tary....

Remember I have made ALOT of circles? Well you will be glad to hear that I am SHARING......Here is a gal happily seeking out just the right circle.....lol!


More blocks......for me....Is that another border? oh my....

And this is how we get it done right? Waiting for my friend at the farm....all spread out in my Jeep...good music..heater on..windows open....I call it an indian pudding feeling...(hot indian pudding with cold vanilla ice cream) My favorite feeling~

Comments

  1. Your quilt is going to be a family heirloom > So much love you have put into this quilt ! I think you are making great progress :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Robin....
    greatings from Berlin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts